How can I show my customers the benefits of Indoor airPLUS homes?
You can start by showing them the Discover Indoor airPLUS Homes (Customizable Booklet) to introduce them to EPA’s guidance for improved indoor air quality. Next, the Indoor airPLUS qualified home label and certificate help demonstrate that your homes meet the EPA's stringent specifications for improved indoor air quality. You can also use on-site promotional materials such as Indoor airPLUS yard signs and banners to make the designation more visible. For customers who want to know more, you can set up informational displays in your model homes and utilize EPA’s multimedia resources to demonstrate the real added value of Indoor airPLUS features in your homes. E-mail the Indoor airPLUS team (Indoor_airPLUS@epa.gov) for assistance with Indoor airPLUS marketing materials and other promotional ideas.
- What are the benefits to building an Indoor airPLUS home?
- What are the requirements to build an Indoor airPLUS home?
- How can Indoor airPLUS help to promote our services?
- To whom do I send completed Indoor airPLUS verification checklists?
- How many Indoor airPLUS items can builders self-certify?
- Are there special resources for builders?
- How do I report Indoor airPLUS labeled homes to EPA?
- How do I obtain an Indoor airPLUS certificate for a qualified home?
- How can I use social media to help promote Indoor airPLUS?
- How can I partner with the Indoor airPLUS program?
- Can Indoor airPLUS help me achieve a green certification?