How can I use social media to help promote Indoor airPLUS?
Builders and Raters use social media to promote their businesses and stay connected with their customers.
Read the tips below to learn how to integrate these free tools into your marketing strategy to grow your business, as well as keep up with Indoor airPLUS program updates.
- Visit the Social Media, Widgets and Apps for Indoor airPLUS webpage to learn more.
- Download "A Guide to Social Networking for Indoor airPLUS" (PDF) for a complete list of social media tips to help build your business and stay connected to Indoor airPLUS
- Find us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- Find videos, podcasts, Webinars, and Interviews
- Download our mobile App
- What are the benefits to building an Indoor airPLUS home?
- What are the requirements to build an Indoor airPLUS home?
- How can Indoor airPLUS help to promote our services?
- To whom do I send completed Indoor airPLUS verification checklists?
- How many Indoor airPLUS items can builders self-certify?
- How can I show my customers the benefits of Indoor airPLUS homes?
- Are there special resources for builders?
- How do I obtain an Indoor airPLUS certificate for a qualified home?
- How can I partner with the Indoor airPLUS program?
- Can Indoor airPLUS help me achieve a green certification?