How do I obtain an Indoor airPLUS certificate for a qualified home?
Indoor airPLUS certificates can be printed as an output of most major rating softwares. Additionally, Providers can utilize the Excel-based Label Printing Tool to create labels, certificates, and a homeowner letter for Indoor airPLUS homes. Contact Indoor_airPLUS@epa.gov for a copy of the tool.
- What are the benefits to building an Indoor airPLUS home?
- What are the requirements to build an Indoor airPLUS home?
- How can Indoor airPLUS help to promote our services?
- To whom do I send completed Indoor airPLUS verification checklists?
- How many Indoor airPLUS items can builders self-certify?
- How can I show my customers the benefits of Indoor airPLUS homes?
- Are there special resources for builders?
- How do I report Indoor airPLUS labeled homes to EPA?
- How can I use social media to help promote Indoor airPLUS?
- How can I partner with the Indoor airPLUS program?
- Can Indoor airPLUS help me achieve a green certification?