The agenda and focus of the MOVES Model Review Work Group meeting on March 7th, 2018 included presentations from Mr. Steve VanderGriend (Urban Air Initiative) and Mr. Tom Darlington (Air Improvement Resource, Inc.) about modeling ethanol emissions. Additionally, Dr. H. Christopher Frey from North Carolina State University gave a presentation that explored implications of emerging trends and needs for MOVES.You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Meeting Summary - 03-07-2018 (PDF)(9 pp, 315 K)
- 01 - Work Group Introduction (PDF)(6 pp, 617 K)
- 02 - Ethanol Emissions Effects in MOVES2014 (PDF)(42 pp, 1 MB)
- 03 - Growth Energy Ethanol and Aromatics Testing (PDF)(38 pp, 1 MB)
- 04 - Trends and Needs for MOVES (PDF)(50 pp, 2 MB)
- 05 - Work Group Wrap-Up (PDF)(3 pp, 428 K)