These application checklists were developed by the Biopesticide and Pollution Prevention Division (BPPD) as internal guidance to assist BPPD employees in their evaluation of applications submitted to BPPD by applicants and/or registrants. They are being provided here for informational purposes only with the thought that they may provide applicants and/or registrants potentially useful insight into internal application evaluation process.
- These checklists are not regulations and they are nonbinding on both EPA and the public.
- While these checklists reference particular regulatory requirements that may be applicable in the context of any given application, they most certainly do not reference all the regulatory requirements that in fact may be applicable in the context of any given application.
Accordingly, all readers are encouraged to refer to the Code of Federal Regulations to determine the full extent of regulatory requirements that may apply in connection with their particular application.You may need Adobe Reader to view files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- BPPD Formulation (CSF) Notification Checklist (PDF)(2 pp, 64 K, August 8, 2016)
- BPPD Fast Track Label Amendment Checklist (PDF)(2 pp, 62 K, June 27, 2016)
- BPPD Fast Track Formulation Amendment Checklist (PDF)(2 pp, 64 K, August 8, 2016)
- BPPD Label Notification Checklist (PDF)(1 pg, 47 K, August 25, 2016)
- Final Printed Label Checklist (PDF)(2 pp, 59 K, June 17, 2016)
- BPPD old active ingredient checklist (PDF)(3 pp, 203 K)