Power Sector Modeling
What EPA is Doing
EPA uses the Integrated Planning Model (IPM) to analyze the projected impact of environmental policies on the electric power sector.
Power Sector Modeling provides information and documentation on EPA’s power sector modeling resources and regulatory applications.
To be notified of changes and updates to CAMD’s Power Sector Modeling, join our email list.
- Final PM NAAQS
- Proposed Greenhouse Gas Standards and Guidelines
- Proposed MATS RTR
- Final Good Neighbor Plan
- 2015 Ozone NAAQS Actions
- Proposed Good Neighbor Plan
- Final Revised CSAPR Update Rule
- Proposed Revised CSAPR Update Rule
- Final ACE Rule
- Proposed ACE Rule
- Final CSAPR Close-Out
- Proposed CSAPR Close-Out
- Preliminary Interstate Ozone Transport Modeling Data for the 2015 Ozone NAAQS
- Cross-State Air Pollution Rule Update
- Previous Regulatory Applications