Agriculture Advisor Corner
EPA’s Agriculture Advisor's Office enables two-way communication between EPA and agriculture stakeholders about priority environmental issues. This page provides a place where farmers can hear directly about the Administrator’s regulatory news impacting agriculture. This site also includes examples of environmental programs and partnerships with the agriculture sector.
- EPA Seeks Nominations for the Farm, Ranch, and Rural Communities Federal Advisory Committee
- Read Administrator Regan's message for Ag Day 2022.
Ways to Engage with EPA
- EPA’s Regional Agriculture Advisors
- Our office coordinates with each of our ten Regional Offices around the country on issues, activities, and outreach pertaining to agriculture. Each EPA Regional Office is responsible for programs for several states and territories and has its own Regional Agriculture Advisor
- Office of Enforcement and Compliance Assurance’s National Agriculture Center
- EPA’s Farm, Ranch, and Rural Communities Committee (FRRCC)
- A federal advisory committee which provides independent policy advice, information, and recommendations to the Administrator on a range of environmental issues and policies that are of importance to agriculture and rural communities.
- EPA’s Pesticide Program Dialogue Committee (PPDC)
- A federal advisory committee which meets with EPA on a regular basis to discuss pesticide regulatory, policy, and program implementation issues.
- EPA Science Advisory Board - Agricultural Science Committee
- Provides advice to the chartered Science Advisory Board on matters that have been determined to have a significant direct impact on farming and agriculture-related industries.
- EPA’s Smart Sectors Program
- A partnership program that provides a platform to collaborate with regulated sectors (including agriculture) and develop sensible approaches that better protect the environment and public health.
- EPA's Animal Agriculture Discussion Group
- An informal group of representative stakeholders from the major animal agriculture sectors (pork, poultry, beef, dairy), U.S. Department of Agriculture, academia, and states.
Memorandums of Understanding (MOUs)
Agreements between EPA and organizations or U.S. states can foster collaborative problem solving and strengthen the agriculture community. Review the list of MOUs that are currently in place.