Papers and Presentations for the Particular Matter (PM) and Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) Speciation session during the Emissions Inventory conference.You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Assessment of Important Speciate Profiles in EPA's Emissions Modeling Platform (PDF)(33 pp, 2 MB, 8/2017)
- SVOC Emissions from Diesel Trucks Operating on Biodiesel Fuels (PDF)(18 pp, 2 MB, 8/22/2017)
- Composition of Organic Gas Emissions from Flaring Natural Gas (PDF)(21 pp, 1 MB, 8/18/2017)
- Impact of a Major Update to the VOC Speciation Profile Library on Regional Air Quality Model Predictions (PDF)(36 pp, 6 MB, 8/2017)
- Cold Temperature Effects on Speciated VOC Emissions from Modern GDI Light-Duty Vehicles: Preliminary Results (PDF)(20 pp, 2 MB, 8/18/2017)
- Speciated VOC Emissions from an Outdoor Residential Pellet-Burning Hydronic Heater (PDF)(17 pp, 2 MB, 8/18/2017)
- Estimating Fugitive Emission of Volatile Organic Compounds from Evaporation ponds (PDF)(33 pp, 2 MB, 8/2017)