- Download America's Children and the Environment, October 2019
- America's Children and the Environment, Third Edition (2013) (pdf)
America's Children and the Environment: Measures of Contaminants, Body Burdens, and Illnesses (2003) (pdf)
- ERRATUM for the 2003 report: In the third bullet under the graph for Measure B1, the number of children in 1978 with blood lead levels at or greater than 10 µg/dL was reported as approximately 4.7 million. The correct number is approximately 13.5 million.
- America's Children and the Environment: A First View of Available Measures (2000) (pdf)
The following peer-reviewed journal articles based on America's Children and the Environment have also been published:
- Integrated Assessment of Environment and Health: America's Children and the Environment . A.D. Kyle, Tracey Woodruff, and Daniel Axelrad, Environmental Health Perspectives, March 2006; 114(3): 447-452.
- Trends in Environmentally Related Childhood Illnesses. Tracey Woodruff, Daniel Axelrad, Amy D. Kyle, Onyemaechi Nweke, Gregory G. Miller, Bradford J. Hurley. Pediatrics,113 (Supplement 4, April 2004):1133-40.