Environmental Information for Delaware
Air in Delaware
- Approved Air State Implementation Plans in Delaware - State Implementation Plans (SIPs) for air quality approved by EPA for Delaware.
- Clean Air Act Permitting in Delaware
- Find Local Indoor Air Quality Champions
- Mercury and Air Toxics Standards in Delaware
- View Current and Forecast Air Quality Index - Real-time map of today's air quality forecast in Delaware on AirNow.gov.
Air in the Mid-Atlantic
- Clean Air Act Permitting in EPA's Mid-Atlantic Region
- Radon Zones Map
- Status of Region 3 Title V Operating Permit Programs
- Title V Evaluations in Region 3 - Information about good practices implemented by the state/local agency, areas needing improvement within the state/local program, and ways in which EPA can improve its own oversight role of Title V.
- Title V Operating Permit Public Petition Deadlines - Shows Title V permits submitted to EPA and undergoing EPA’s 45-day review. It also shows dates for the public’s 60-day petition period following EPA’s review.
Water in Delaware
- Annual Drinking Water Quality Reports for Delaware - These reports from your water supplier tell you where your water comes from and what’s in it.
- Nonpoint Source Success Stories: Delaware
- Stories of Progress in Achieving Healthy Waters in Delaware
- Water Quality Standards Regulations: Delaware
- EPA/Delaware Department of Agriculture MOU, January 15, 2020
- Information on water quality in DE
Water in the Mid-Atlantic
- Chesapeake Bay TMDL
- Clean Water State Revolving Fund Can Work for Agriculture: Sharing Stories of Success
- Climate Ready Estuaries Partner Projects in Region 3
- Find Information about Your Beach
- Fish Advisories Where You Live / Search - Search for fish advisories by entering a state or waterbody name.
- Healthy Watersheds Projects in Region 3
- Impaired Waters and TMDLs in Region 3
- Managing Ocean Dumping in EPA Region 3
- Natural Gas Extraction - Hydraulic Fracturing
- Oil and Gas Extraction in the Mid-Atlantic
- Region 3 Actions to Address Climate Change Impacts on Water
- Restoration of the Chesapeake Bay
- Underground Injection Control in EPA Region 3 (DE, DC, MD, PA, VA, and WV)
- Explore your local waterways with How's My Waterway
Cleanups in Delaware
- Cleanups in My Community
- Select Delaware for a List of Superfund Sites
- Map of all cleanups in Delaware
- MyLand for Delaware - MyLand provides links to information about Brownfields, Superfund, Hazardous Waste and Cleanups in Delaware.
- Sites in Reuse in Delaware
Cleanups in the Mid-Atlantic
Other in Delaware
- Agency in Delaware that regulates pesticides
- Compliance Dashboards for Delaware. The Dashboards provide an easy-to-use summary of activities to answer questions like: which facilities are regulated, how many have been inspected or otherwise evaluated, and how many have alleged violations and have been subject to enforcement.
- Delaware State Review Framework - The State Review Framework is used to assess EPA and state enforcement of the Clean Water Act (CWA), the Clean Air Act (CAA), and Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA).
- MyClimate for Delaware - MyClimate shows greenhouse gas emissions by sector and other kinds of climate data for Delaware.
- MyEnvironmentalReports for Delaware
- MyHealth for Delaware - MyEnvironmentalReports provides links to in-depth environmental reports in Pennsylvania.
- MyMaps for Delaware - MyMaps provides an online map to show many kinds of environmental data using several different options for Delaware.
Other in the Mid-Atlantic
- Envirofacts Multisystem Search - The Envirofacts Multisystem Search allows you to search multiple environmental databases for facility information, including toxic chemical releases, water discharge permit compliance, hazardous waste handling processes, Superfund status, and air emission estimates. You may limit your search to a geographic location such as zip code, city, county or state.
- Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) Database - The Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) Database provides information about EISs prepared by federal agencies, as well as EPA's comments concerning the EISs. You may search for EISs in your state from this page.
- Environmental Justice in Your Community
- Grants for your Region: Information that is specific to EPA Region 3
- MyProperty - MyProperty provides a report on a specific property using its street address from multiple EPA databases.
- Region 3: Children’s Environmental Health in the Mid-Atlantic States
- Surface Coal Mining in Appalachia
- TRI Explorer - The Toxic Release Inventory (TRI) is a resource for learning about toxic chemical releases and pollution prevention activities reported by industrial and federal facilities. You can explore data and search for releases by geographic location.