The Hazardous Waste Electronic Manifest (E-Manifest) System
Upcoming e-Manifest User Fees Announced
EPA announced e-Manifest User Fees for fiscal years 2022 and 2023 (October 1, 2021- September 30, 2023).
Mailed Manifest Phaseout
Beginning June 30, 2021, EPA will no longer accept paper manifests submitted through the mail for processing in e-Manifest
- Beginning June 30, paper manifests and continuation sheets will only be accepted in Data + Image, or Image Only format
- Learn more about how to submit manifests to e-Manifest
New Streamlined Electronic Signature Process for Generators and Transporters
EPA has made it easier for generators and transporters to sign electronic manifests.
- Learn more by viewing the December 3 e-Manifest webinar slides
- See also EPA's Official Response to the April 14-16, 2020 e-Manifest Advisory Board Meeting Recommendations
e-Manifest facilitates the electronic transmission of the uniform manifest form, which accompanies shipments of hazardous waste. Join the e-Manifest ListServ, which provides an open forum for the posting and discussion of news and information relating to the e-Manifest program.
- Subscribe: Send a blank message to: eManifestemail@example.com
- Contribute to the list: Send a message to eManifest@lists.epa.gov