How to Use EnviroAtlas
EnviroAtlas is intended for use by a range of audiences: scientists, educators, decision-makers, students, planners, health professionals, and the general public. Explore our tutorial videos, example use cases, and educational materials to see how you can use EnviroAtlas tools and resources!
- See examples of how to use EnviroAtlas for research, decision support, and planning.
- Learn how to use EnviroAtlas in Health Impact Assessment.
- Learn more about our Featured Collections of data in the Interactive Map.
EnviroAtlas Webinar Recordings
- 4/28/20 | In-depth training on EnviroAtlas
- 2/25/20 | EnviroAtlas Tool Informs Decisions, Research, and Education Webinar for the National Environmental Health Association
- 1/15/20 | Webinar on the Latest EnviroAtlas Updates for EPA Tools and Resources Webinar series
EnviroAtlas in Education
EnviroAtlas educational modules are available for all grades, K-16, and provide students with hands-on lessons that use our interactive tools.