EnviroAtlas Interactive Map
- Discover Data | All EnviroAtlas data are available in one tab for ease of discovery.
- Universal Search | Search all EnviroAtlas data, including people and built spaces and boundaries, from a single tab.
- Featured Collections | Clusters of data that highlight different environmental decision-making scenarios.
- Save Your Session | Users can save sets of EnviroAtlas maps and retrieve them later in their browser, or download map sets and share with others.
- Demographic Widget | Hundreds of demographic variables from the ACS 2011- 2015 and 2010 Census available by county, census tract, and census block group.
- Add Data | Easily add your own data or known web services to the map.
- Updated HUC Navigator | Identify upstream or downstream watersheds within the stream network.
- Updated Tour | All new features are covered. Select Tour from the Map home screen.
Learn about the Interactive Map and EnviroAtlas Data
The user is responsible for reading and evaluating dataset limitations, restrictions, and intended use: Read More.