The EnviroAtlas data section includes informative and introductory pages that help new users learn about the data and action-oriented pages for experienced users who are ready to access and analyze EnviroAtlas data layers.
Learn About the Data
- Spatial Extents - Data layers are developed for the contiguous U.S. and at higher resolution for selected communities.
- Data Organization - Data in the Interactive Map are organized by type and topics of interest.
- Dynamic Data Matrix - Search and sort all 300+ data layers and access their fact sheets.
- EnviroAtlas Communities - Find out which EnviroAtlas communities have been completed and which ones are in progress.
- Data Approach - EnviroAtlas uses an indicator and index approach to investigating and analyzing ecosystem services.
Access the Data
- Interactive Map - A multi-extent Interactive Map with broad scale data for the lower 48 states and fine scale data for selected communities.
- Web Services - Learn how to use EnviroAtlas web services and how to import other services into the Interactive Map.
- Data Download - EnviroAtlas National and Community data are made freely available for download.