An official website of the United States government.

Contact Us About Hazardous Waste Generators

Report an environmental violation

Report a Violation

Report possible violations of environmental laws and regulations.

Got Questions About...

For answers to all of these questions above, please contact your state or where appropriate, regional representative. Contact information can be found in our Where can I obtain assistance? document.

Resources and Contacts

Still Have a Question?

Send us a comment or question using this comment form and be sure to include your email address if you'd like a response.  Or send us comments through the mail at the following mailing address:

U.S Environmental Protection Agency
Office of Resource Conservation and Recovery
1200 Pennsylvania Ave., NW (5305P)
Washington DC 20460