Contact Us About Hazardous Waste Generators
Report possible violations of environmental laws and regulations.
EPA welcomes your comments, especially comments on how we can improve our website. We strive to respond to every comment with an answer or an appropriate referral as quickly as possible.
Got Questions About...
- obtaining an EPA identification number or submitting the 8700-12 form,
- the hazardous waste report (biennial report or BR) or submitting the 8700-13A/B form,
- the Part A permit application or submitting the 8700-23 form or
- where to send the forms?
Please contact your state or where appropriate, regional representative. Contact information can be found in our Where can I obtain assistance? document.
Resources and Contacts
- State environmental agency regulatory program websites
- State hazardous waste manifest websites and contacts
- Topics list of hazardous waste generator guidance documents (RCRAOnline)
Frequent Questions About...
- the hazardous waste generator program
- hazardous waste imports and exports
- the hazardous waste manifest form
- the biennial hazardous waste report
- managing hazardous waste at academic labs
- the Hazardous Waste Generator Improvements Final Rule
- implementing the Hazardous Waste Generator Improvements Rule
- the Hazardous Waste Export-Import Revisions Final Rule
- the 2015 Definition of Solid Waste Final Rule
- the 2013 Conditional Exclusions for Solvent-Contaminated Wipes Final Rule
Still Have a Question?
Send us a question or comment through the mail at the following mailing address:
Office of Resource Conservation and Recovery
1200 Pennsylvania Ave., NW (5305P)
Washington DC 20460
Please use the form below to send us comments or questions online. Be sure to include your e-mail address if you’d like a response.