Contact Us About Hazardous Waste Generators
Report possible violations of environmental laws and regulations.
Got Questions About...
- obtaining an EPA identification number or submitting the 8700-12 form,
- the hazardous waste report (biennial report or BR) or submitting the 8700-13A/B form,
- the Part A permit application or submitting the 8700-23 form or
- where to send the forms?
For answers to the questions above, please contact your state or where appropriate, regional representative. Contact information can be found on our Find your state contacts webpage.
Resources and Contacts
- State environmental agency regulatory program websites
- State hazardous waste manifest websites and contacts
- Topics list of hazardous waste generator guidance documents on RCRAOnline (scroll down to find the Generators category)
- List of frequent questions for generators
Still Have a Question?
Send us a comment or question using this comment form and be sure to include your email address if you'd like a response. Or send us comments through the mail at the following mailing address:
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
Office of Resource Conservation and Recovery
1200 Pennsylvania Ave., NW (5304T)
Washington DC 20460