Pollution Prevention Week
Pollution prevention (P2) means reducing or eliminating sources of pollution to prevent damage to the environment while also eliminating the need for costly controls and cleanup. During Pollution Prevention Week, we congratulate our state partners, industry and citizens - pat yourself on the back for the progress you've made!
We would also like to urge you to renew your P2 efforts and continue to spread the word on ways to prevent pollution in your world through innovation. Pollution Prevention is the key to saving our planet's resources and moving toward sustainability.
What You Can Do
Join In P2 Events
- Indiana Partners for Pollution Prevention 20th Annual Pollution Prevention Conference And Tradeshow, Palms Banquet and Conference Center, Plainfield, IN, September 20, 2017.
- Heartland Businesses Achieve Savings with Pollution Prevention Interns (Webinar) September 21, 2:30 pm EDT.
- See P2 events for the rest of the year!
P2 Resources for Business
The following links exit the site Exit
- Alternatives assessment tools and a technical assistance case study. Blog. Great Lakes Regional Pollution Prevention Roundtable (GLRPPR).
- Learning from others: tips for locating P2 case studies. Blog. GLRPPR.
- Interns: A secret weapon to curb corporate pollution. Blog. GLRPPR.
- 25 years Preventing Pollution: A Retrospective Report. Pacific Northwest Pollution Prevention Resource Center (PPRC).
- News and events in Maryland’s Green Registry. Maryland.gov.
- Tips for companies to raise awareness during P2 week. Pollution Prevention Regional Information Center.
- Ask a question about how P2 applies to your problem. PPRC.
- P2 Resources you can use. GLRPPR.