Pollution Prevention Week
Pollution prevention (P2) means reducing or eliminating sources of pollution to prevent damage to the environment while also eliminating the need for costly controls and cleanup. During Pollution Prevention Week, we congratulate our state partners, industry and citizens - pat yourself on the back for the progress you've made!
We would also like to urge you to renew your P2 efforts and continue to spread the word on ways to prevent pollution in your world through innovation. Pollution Prevention is the key to saving our planet's resources and moving toward sustainability.
What You Can Do
Join In P2 Events
P2 Resources for Business
The following links exit the site Exit
- National Pollution Prevention Roundtable
- Alternatives assessment tools and a technical assistance case study. Blog. Great Lakes Regional Pollution Prevention Roundtable (GLRPPR).
- Learning from others: tips for locating P2 case studies. Blog. GLRPPR.
- Interns: A secret weapon to curb corporate pollution. Blog. GLRPPR.
- News and events in Maryland’s Green Registry. Maryland.gov.
- Tips for companies to raise awareness during P2 week. Pollution Prevention Regional Information Center.
- Ask a question about how P2 applies to your problem. PPRC.
- P2 Resources you can use. GLRPPR.