RSEI Documentation and Help
Methodology and Input Data Descriptions
- RSEI methodology document describes the modeling process in detail.
- Technical appendices to the methodology document provide additional detail on the input data used, including toxicity data, physicochemical data, stack parameter, and exposure data.
- RSEI Toxicity Weighting Spreadsheet v.2.3.10 (xlsx) shows each human health toxicity input and each calculated toxicity weight.
- RSEI Physicochemical Data Spreadsheet v.2.3.10 (xlsx) lists all of the physicochemical parameters used in RSEI environmental fate and transport modeling.
- EasyRSEI online help explains how to use EasyRSEI, a downloadable application for accessing RSEI results.
- RSEI Geographic Microdata documentation provides basic information on using the RSEI Geographic Microdata.
- RSEI data dictionary defines every field in the data tables used in the RSEI model and in the RSEI Geographic Microdata. The data dictionary can also be downloaded in PDF format.
RSEI Results Definitions
- RSEI results definitions provide detailed explanations for RSEI Score, RSEI Hazard, and other kinds of RSEI results found in EasyRSEI or in the Geographic Microdata.
- RSEI bibliography contains a partial list of studies and books that include RSEI data and related analyses. RSEI is often used in academic studies, particularly for environmental justice analyses.
- Analyses Performed for the Risk-Screening Environmental Indicators contains three parts:
- Part A describes the result of a ground-truthing analyses performed to determine the accuracy of the air pathway modeling;
- Part B contains additional analyses performed on the air pathway to determine optimal modeling parameters; and
- Part C describes the results of an analysis of a Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) code-based stack parameter data.
- Developing the Risk-Screening Environmental Indicators describes the development of the RSEI model, and outlines options that were considered for several important aspects of the method.