EasyRSEI is now an easy-to-use web dashboard that you can access through your browser with no download required. EasyRSEI contains results for the kinds of releases modeled by EPA's Risk-Screening Environmental Indicators (RSEI) model for Toxics Release Inventory (TRI) reporting years (2006-2016). A separate dashboard is available for users interested in all years of data.
With the EasyRSEI dashboard you can:
- View preformatted graphs and charts.
- Filter the TRI data by EPA Region, state, year, industry, NAICS, or chemical.
- View results by score, cancer score, noncancer score, hazard or TRI pounds.
- Print or save preformatted reports based on data selection.
- View and select facilities on a map.
- Export screenshots and data tables based on your selections.
- Look at off-site transfers by origin facility or receiving facility, including international receiving facilities.
This version of EasyRSEI contains results from RSEI Version 2.3.6. Each new version of RSEI (and EasyRSEI) incorporates the latest Toxics Release Inventory (TRI) data, as well as changes to the input data and the methodology used to process the data and calculate the results.
Results in EasyRSEI
EasyRSEI contains a number of different results, including:
- RSEI Modeled Pounds
- RSEI Hazard
- Cancer Score
- Noncancer Score
- RSEI Score
The results in EasyRSEI are aggregated to the facility/release level based on where the results originate (the reporting facility); results for a city or ZIP code include any releases or transfers from facilities in that city or ZIP code, even if those releases result in exposure in another city or ZIP code. RSEI also releases Geographic Microdata (RSEI-GM) results, which aggregate the results based on where the modeled exposure occurs. The RSEI Geographic Microdata page provides more information and instructions on downloading the Geographic Microdata.
For more information on each kind of result, see understanding RSEI results.