Search for Superfund Decision Documents
Decision documents serve to provide the reasoning for the choice of or changes to a Superfund Site cleanup plan. Decision documents include: Records of Decision (ROD), ROD Amendments, Explanations of Significant Differences (ESD), along with other associated memos and files.
The column-sortable, text-searchable table below provides access to full ROD documents for Superfund sites and many of the existing ROD Amendments and ESDs.
- How to search for Record of Decision Documents
- Click table column headings to sort alphabetically
- Filter the table by entering text into the search box
- Navigate to additional pages by clicking pagination links
- Change the number of entries with the "show entries" dropdown