Superfund: National Priorities List (NPL)
- NPL Home
- Basic NPL Information
- NPL Site Status
- Federal Register Notices for NPL Updates
- NPL Guidance/Policy Documents
- HRS Toolbox
- HRS Subsurface Intrusion Component
The National Priorities List (NPL) is the list of sites of national priority among the known releases or threatened releases of hazardous substances, pollutants, or contaminants throughout the United States and its territories. The NPL is intended primarily to guide the EPA in determining which sites warrant further investigation.
- New Proposed NPL Sites & New NPL Sites - Documents for the most recently proposed NPL sites and recently added NPL sites, including: Documentation Records, Site Listing Narratives, Support Documents and other supporting documentation.
- View a map of all the sites in the U.S., currently on the NPL, proposed to the NPL and deleted from the NPL.