Press Releases related to Transportation, Air Pollution, and Climate Change
- August 15, 2022: EPA Seeks Input on the Phase 3 Greenhouse Gas Standard Rulemaking for Heavy-Duty Engines and Vehicles
- August 4, 2022: EPA Announces $8 Million in Grants Available for Tribes and Insular Areas to Replace Diesel Equipment and Reduce Harmful Emissions.
- June 3, 2022: EPA Takes Action to Reset and Strengthen the RFS Program.
- May 20, 2022: Biden-Harris Administration Makes $500 Million Available for Clean School Buses Through EPA.
- April 29, 2022: EPA Issues Emergency Fuel Waiver for E15 Sales.
- March 15, 2022: EPA Awards $5.4 million in Grant Funding for Tribal and Insular Areas to Establish Lower-Emission Diesel Projects.
- March 11, 2022: WHAT THEY ARE SAYING: EPA Restoration of California Waiver Will Support State Climate Action, Improve Air Quality, and Advance our Electric Vehicle Future.
- March 9, 2022: EPA Restores California’s Authority to Enforce Greenhouse Gas Emission Standards for Cars and Light Trucks.
- March 7, 2022: EPA Proposes Stronger Standards for Heavy-Duty Vehicles to Promote Clean Air, Protect Communities, and Support Transition to Zero-Emissions Future.
- March 7, 2022: EPA Awards Rebates Totaling $17 Million to Fund Clean School Buses that Reduce Diesel Emissions and Protect Children’s Health.