Press Releases related to Transportation, Air Pollution, and Climate Change
- April 30, 2021: EPA Announces $5 Million in Grants Available for Tribes and Insular Areas to Replace Diesel Equipment and Reduce Harmful Emissions.
- April 26, 2021: EPA Reconsiders Previous Administration’s Withdrawal of California’s Waiver to Enforce Greenhouse Gas Standards for Cars and Light Trucks.
- April 20, 2021: EPA Awards $10.5 Million to Clean Up 473 School Buses in 40 States.
- April 1, 2021: EPA Releases Case Study on California’s San Pedro Bay Ports Addressing Air Quality and Environmental Justice in Nearby Communities.
- February 22, 2021: After Careful Consideration, EPA Supports Tenth Circuit’s Renewable Fuels Association Decision.
- January 19, 2021: EPA Takes RFS-related Actions to help Farmers and Refiners.
- January 15, 2021: United States and Toyota Motor Company Reach Agreement for Decade-Long Noncompliance with Clean Air Act Reporting Requirements.
- January 6, 2021: Agency Releases Annual Automotive Trends Report Showing Manufacturers Still Struggling to Comply with Obama Era Standards without Use of Credits.