This guide provides an overview of the EPCRA requirements for:
- State Emergency Response Commissions (SERCs),
- Tribal Emergency Response Commissions (TERCs),
- Local Emergency Planning Committees (LEPCs), and
- Tribal Emergency Planning Committees (TEPCs).
These requirements include emergency planning, emergency release notifications, and hazardous chemical inventory reporting.You may need a PDF reader to view files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- How to Better Prepare Your Community for a Chemical Emergency: A Guide for State, Tribal and Local Agencies (PDF)(10 pp, 130 K, November 2017)