This guide provides an overview of the EPCRA requirements for:
- State Emergency Response Commissions (SERCs),
- Tribal Emergency Response Commissions (TERCs),
- Local Emergency Planning Committees (LEPCs), and
- Tribal Emergency Planning Committees (TEPCs).
These requirements include emergency planning, emergency release notifications, and hazardous chemical inventory reporting.You may need Adobe Reader to view files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- How to Better Prepare Your Community for a Chemical Emergency: A Guide for State, Tribal and Local Agencies (PDF)(10 pp, 130 K, November 2017)