EPA Solicitation Clauses
This page identifies additional provisions that apply to competitive grant solicitations and/or awards made under solicitations, including, but not limited to, those related to confidential business information, contracts and subawards under grants, proposal assistance and communications, reporting and use of information concerning recipient integrity and performance, unique entity identifier/DUNS, SAM, disputes, and administrative capability. These solicitation clauses are important and applicants must review them when preparing applications under solicitations.
Please note that as clauses are updated, prior versions of the clauses are archived and posted on this page. The clauses applicable to a specific solicitation are based on the version of the clauses in effect as of the closing date of the solicitation. It is possible they will be updated during the open period before the solicitation is closed; therefore, to ensure that applicants are aware of the most current version of the clauses applicable to the solicitation they are applying to they should periodically check this page to see if the clauses applicable to their solicitation have been updated.
For Solicitations that Close on or after February 17, 2021
- EPA Solicitation Clauses (2021/02/17): Applies to solicitation that close on or after February 17, 2021.
Archived Solicitation Clauses
- EPA Solicitation Clauses (2021/02/05): Applies to solicitation that close between February 5, 2021 and February 16, 2021, inclusive.
- EPA Solicitation Clauses (2020/12/29): Applies to solicitations that close between December 29, 2020 and February 4, 2021, inclusive.
- EPA Solicitation Clauses (2020/12/16): Applies to solicitations that close between December 16, 2020 and December 28, 2020, inclusive.
- EPA Solicitation Clauses (2020/11/25): Applies to solicitations that close on or before December 15, 2020.