EPA Region 1 (New England)
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
- Read COVID-19 health and safety guidance for EPA employees and visitors to EPA facilities.
- Visit EPA's Coronavirus (COVID-19) website for information and resources.
- There are practical limitations on the ability of EPA personnel to collect and respond to mailed “hard copy” correspondence. Learn how to reach us.
EPA New England Highlights Its Greatest Successes
Newly Updated 2022
Experience through videos, mapping and personal accounts New England's progress towards cleaner air, water and land. Learn more about these success stories.
- GE-Pittsfield/Housatonic River
- Managing the Quality of Environmental Data at EPA Region 1
- Merrimack River
- Mystic River Initiative
- Neponset River
- New Bedford, MA
- NPDES (Wastewater) Permits in New England
- Soak Up the Rain
- Southeast New England Program
- Vehicle Tampering (Northeast State/EPA initiative)
Environmental Info for New England
Get state environmental info on the following topics: Air, Water, Enforcement, Cleanups, Toxic Releases, Pesticides & Grants
Region 1 News
Upcoming Regional Events
- Dissolved Phosphorus and Green Infrastructure: Fundamentals, Challenges, and Opportunities
Wednesday, September 28th, 1:30 PM - 3:00PM ET