Region 3 FOIA Repository
On this page:
- Frequently requested information
- EPA Mid-Atlantic environmental justice information
- Statements of policy and interpretation
Frequently Requested Information
- Air Quality Monitoring
- Brownfields/Land Revitalization
- Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Information System (CERCLIS)- Search the Superfund Database by facility name and geographic location.
- Chesapeake Bay
- Dimock Residential Groundwater Site
- Enforcement and Compliance History Online (ECHO formally Air Facility System (AFS)
- Envirofacts - Envirofacts is a data warehouse which permits access to all EPA databases currently available for public use. Search the databases and generate reports from this partial list of databases
- EPA Region 3's Administrative Records on the Internet (ARweb)
- Facility Indexing Initiative (FII) - To check in which databases EPA has information on the subject facility first search in FII.
- Integrated Grants Management System (IGMS) - Look for grant information in the Grants Information and Control System.
- Mountaintop Mining
- National Ambient Air Quality Standards
- National Center for Environmental Publications and Information (NCEPI) - Central repository for EPA Publications which are available free of charge.
- National Environmental Publication Information System (NEPIS) - Search for and print or order EPA Publications including many which may no longer be available in print.
- National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES)
- Oil and Gas Extraction in the Mid-Atlantic
- Permit Compliance System (PCS) - Search the Permit Compliance System and Integrated Compliance Information System.
- Publications - Full-text or abstracts of EPA Publications.
- Resource Conservation and Recovery Information System (RCRIS) - Search the RCRIS by facility name, geographic location, standard industrial classification and chemical.
- Record of Decision System (RODS) provides the justification for the remedial action (treatment) chosen at a Superfund site.
- Superfund Hazardous Waste Site Advanced Query - In order to obtain results using the Basic Query, search criteria must be entered in at least one field. However, results will generally be more specific when more search criteria are entered. In order to obtain results using the Advanced Query, either the Display or Count option must be selected in at least one field before submitting search criteria.
- Superfund Hazardous Waste Site Basic Query - The Basic Query allows you to conduct a search of the nation's hazardous waste sites against commonly requested search fields, such as: site name, state, zip code, and contaminants of concern.
- Underground Storage Tanks
- Resource Conservation and Recovery Act - Reports of Non-Sensitive Compliance Monitoring and Enforcement Data.
EPA Mid-Atlantic Environmental Justice Information
- Environmental Justice is the fair treatment and meaningful involvement of all people regardless of race, color, national origin, or income with respect to the development, implementation, and enforcement of environmental laws, regulations, and policies.