Reporting for Fuel Programs
Required Procedures for RFS Compliance Reporting
Submitters are required to use e-signature to sign the Copy of Record for EPA Moderated Transaction System (EMTS) transactions. This procedure eliminates the past practice of submitting separate RIN Generation and RIN Transaction reports.
For a Job Aid on this task, see: How to Use e-Signature to Sign RIN Transaction Reports in EMTS.
- Attest engagements
- Diesel programs
- Fuels and fuel additives (FFARS)
- Gasoline programs
- Renewable Fuel Standard (RFS)
- About reporting for Diesel Programs
- List of all Diesel reports (resubmissions only)
- Sulfur test facilities
- How to report for Fuel and Fuel Additive Registrations (FFARs)
- List of all fuel and fuel additive reports
Gasoline and diesel refiners and importers, most renewable fuel producers and importers, and all parties who own RINs are required to report in two ways to comply with the Renewable Fuel Standard (RFS) program: