Science Matters Articles related to Water Research
EPA researchers provide the science and tools necessary to develop sustainable solutions to 21st century water resource problems and ensure water quality and availability in order to protect human and ecosystem health.
- Addressing Challenges of PFAS: Protecting Groundwater and Treating Contaminated Sources
- 10 Years of Innovative Stormwater Solutions: The Campus RainWorks Challenge Brings the Next Generation of Environmentalists to the Table
- Over 50 Years of Groundwater Research at EPA’s Kerr Lab in Ada, Oklahoma
- Meet EPA Scientist Randall R. Ross, Ph.D.
- EPA Researchers Analyze 30 Years of Data to Understand How Warming Temperatures Will Affect Harmful Algal Blooms in Reservoirs
- EPA Scientists Develop Interactive Tool that Provides Water Quality Information about U.S. Freshwater Resources
- Finding Beneficial Uses for Sediment Dredged from Waterways
- Village Blue Lake Pontchartrain Offers New Orleanians Insights into Local Water Quality
- EPA Researchers Develop Tool to Assess Onsite Non-Potable Water Reuse for Buildings Across the U.S.