San Francisco Bay Delta Action Plan
- San Francisco Bay Delta Action Plan
- CWA Program Review and Advance Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (ANPR)
EPA published the San Francisco Bay Delta Action Plan (Bay Delta Action Plan) in August 2012 and identified seven priority activities, listed below, to advance the protection and restoration of aquatic resources and ensure a reliable water supply in the San Francisco Bay Delta Estuary watershed.
- Strengthen Estuarine Habitat Protection Standards
- Advance Regional Water Quality Monitoring and Assessment Programs
- Accelerate Water Quality Restoration Through Total Maximum Daily Loads
- Strengthen Selenium Water Quality Criteria
- Prevent Pesticide Pollution
- Restore Aquatic Habitats while Managing Methylmercury
Implementing Bay Delta Action Plan priorities will contribute to restoration and protection of Bay Delta Estuary aquatic resources, however, actions by government and private partners are essential for achieving these goals.