Find, Understand and Use TRI
Find TRI Data
Find out about particular facilities, chemicals, geographic areas, and industry sectors.
What's Happening at a TRI Facility?
Get context for the data facilities submit on TRI reporting forms, including definitions and examples.
- Look inside of a TRI facility
- Explore a metal mine that reports to the TRI
- Learn what common TRI terms mean
- Browse the reporting instructions
Learn How People are Using TRI Data
See examples of individuals and groups using TRI.
Understand the Basics of Risk
Many factors influence whether or to what extent a person has been exposed to chemical releases.
- Find out about TRI and estimating potential risk from chemical releases
- Learn about the risk assessment process at EPA
Read Analyses of TRI Data
Each year, EPA analyzes the most recent TRI data and publishes a detailed report.
- Read EPA's analyses of the most recent data in the TRI National Analysis
- Get previous years' reports in the National Analysis archive
Connect to Other Resources
Materials from other EPA programs and government agencies can help you learn more about toxic chemicals.