2012 TRI National Analysis Basic Data Files
The downloadable data files on this webpage contain the RY 2012 TRI information originally made available in the fall of 2013. Please note that these files don't reflect any data revisions or withdrawals submitted by facilities since the fall of 2013. If you're looking for the most current 2012 TRI data, please see the TRI Basic Data Files or TRI Basic Plus Data Files webpages.
Each TRI Basic Data File contains the 100 most requested data fields from the TRI Reporting Form R and Form A.
The types of data in TRI Basic Data Files include:
- Facility Name, Address, Latitude & Longitude Coordinates, and industry sector SIC or NAICS codes
- Chemical Identification and Classification Information
- On-site Release Quantities
- Publicly-Owned Treatment Works (POTW) Transfer Quantities
- Off-site Transfer Quantities for Release/Disposal and Further Waste Management
- Summary Pollution Prevention Quantities (Section 8 of the Form R)
The data contained in the files are comma delimited .csv format and load easily into many spreadsheets and database applications. See the TRI Basic Data Files Guide for RY 2012 (PDF) for detailed descriptions of the data fields contained in these files.