Green Power Partnership Data
EPA’s Green Power Partnership web site has developed data visualization tools that allows users to examine the aggregated Partnership-wide data as well as detailed individual Partner green power use information.
- Meet our Partners
- This Partner data viewer allows users to view individual Partner’s current and historical green power usage as well as information about their organization and their engagement with EPA’s Green Power Partnership.
- Program Data Viewer
- The data represented here is the aggregated green power usage and resource trends collected from our partners gathered through their partnership agreement data and their annual updates. Users can view the aggregated data as well as filter select subcategories.
- Top Partner Rankings
- Each quarter, the Green Power Partnership updates its Top Partner Rankings, which highlight the green power use of leading GPP Partners across a variety of industry sectors and types of contracts.
- Map and List of Green Power Communities
- This page shows the location and the green power amounts and percentages of EPA’s Green Power Communities. Click on an individual pin to find more information on the Community and their green power use. Under the map is a sortable table detailing each Community's green power use.
- Map of Green Power Partners HQ location
- This page shows the location of all current Green Power Partners. Click on an individual pin to find more information on the Partner and their green power use.