Green Power Partnership Organization
The steps for joining EPA’s Green Power Partnership (GPP) as an organization are simple and easy. The following graphic illustrates a series of steps required to become an EPA Green Power Partner.
For information on how a community can join the Green Power Partnership, please visit our "Partner as a Community” webpage.
- Connect with EPA to learn more – Contact us to learn about a range of resources available to help you use green power. Learn about strategies and common market practices. Get answers to your most pressing questions.
- Purchase qualifying green power – Learn more about EPA’s minimum eligibility requirements. Understand several key best practices for buying green power and learn how to best ensure that your investment will meet your goals.
- Submit a Partner Reporting Form – Download, complete, and submit a Partner Reporting Form.
- Meet your assigned account manager – Upon successful acceptance into the Partnership, your organization will be assigned an account manager. Your assigned account manager will be your main point of contact for the Green Power Partnership.
- Review your application and green power data – As part of your onboarding process with your assigned account manager, you will review and go over your Partner Reporting Form. This will be an opportunity for both parties to ask additional questions and talk about next steps.
- Communicate your organization’s success – Now that you are a Green Power Partner, you will have the opportunity to work with EPA to communicate your green power use and leadership. EPA offers a range of communications support to assist you in sharing your Partnership and green power use success.
- Report annually to EPA – Partners are required to update EPA annually on their ongoing use of green power. Partners will receive an annual Partner Reporting Form from their account manager asking for updates and changes based on their next twelve-month reporting period.
Learn more about eligibility and Partnership requirements to become an EPA Green Power Partner.
Learn more about the benefits of Partnership with EPA.
Learn more about joining the Green Power Partnership as a Community Partner.