2015 TRI National Analysis Basic Data Files
The downloadable data files on this webpage contain the RY 2015 TRI information originally made available in the November of 2016. Please note that these files don't reflect any data revisions or withdrawals submitted by facilities since November 2016. If you're looking for the most current 2015 TRI data, please see the TRI Basic Plus Data Files webpage.
Each TRI Basic Data File contains the 100 most requested data fields from the TRI Reporting Form R and Form A.
The types of data in TRI Basic Data Files include:
- Facility Name, Address, Latitude & Longitude Coordinates, and industry sector SIC or NAICS codes
- Chemical Identification and Classification Information
- On-site Release Quantities
- Publicly-Owned Treatment Works (POTW) Transfer Quantities
- Off-site Transfer Quantities for Release/Disposal and Further Waste Management
- Summary Pollution Prevention Quantities (Section 8 of the Form R)
The data contained in the files are comma delimited .csv format and load easily into many spreadsheets and database applications. See the TRI Basic Data Files Guide for RY 2015 for detailed descriptions of the data fields contained in these files.