Air Standards Delegations in Region 9
Federal air regulations have been delegated to state or local air pollution control agencies in Region 9. These air regulations establish nation-wide requirements for a wide range of commercial and industrial activity, and include new source performance standards (NSPS), national emission standards for hazardous air pollutants (NESHAPs), and maximum achievable control technology (MACT) standards.
To better serve you, all of the information on this topic is currently being moved to a new web page. We appreciate your patience during this transition.
In the interim, please contact Jeffrey Buss (firstname.lastname@example.org) at (415) 947-4152 with any questions related to Region 9’s Air Standards Delegations.
Region 9 CAA Permitting Focus
- Air Permit Delegation Agreements
- Construction Approvals: Radionuclides
- Electronic Permit Submittal System and Dashboards
- Environmental Justice in Permitting
- Title V Program Evaluations
- Tribes that are Affected States under the Title V Permitting Program in Region 9