Title V Operating Permits Public Petitions Deadlines in Region 2
EPA's Region 2 serves New Jersey, New York, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and 8 Tribal Nations
Title V allows the public to petition the EPA Administrator to object to specific permits that do not assure compliance with applicable requirements provided that timely comments to the permitting authority were submitted during the public review period.
- 2022 Title V Permits (pdf) (84.05 KB) -This table lists proposed Title V permits received by EPA in 2022 and undergoing EPA’s 45-day review, including the start and expiration dates for EPA's 45-day review period. It also shows the start and expiration dates for the public's 60-day petition period following EPA's review period.
- 2021 (pdf) (107.66 KB) , 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, and 2012 -These tables list the proposed Title V Permits submitted to EPA in 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, and 2012.
National Supporting Resources
- CAA Permitting Home
- New Source Review (NSR) Program
- Title V Program
- Tribal Permit Program
- Outer Continental Shelf Permit Program
- CAA Permitting Tools & Related Resources
- Air Permitting Terms
- Where You Live