Northeast Church Rock Mine Additional Documents
Additional Documents related to the cleanup progress of the Northeast Church Rock Mine (NECR).
Additional Technical Reports
- NECR Eastern Drainage Removal Action (EDRA) Construction Completion Report (PDF)(653 pp, 36.6 MB, 3/13/2013, About PDF)
The EDRA Construction Completion Report provides information on the soil removal action and results of confirmation sampling and testing completed as part of EDRA activities northeast of the Northeast Church Rock (NECR) mine.
- NECR Disposal Memorandum (PDF)(13 pp, 245 K, 9/27/2011, About PDF)
The purpose of this memorandum is to discuss the legal and practical considerations for off-site disposal of waste from the NECR mine.
- DRAFT NECR Regional Groundwater Assessment of Impacts from Historic Releases (PDF)(401 pp, 23.6 MB, 9/1/2011, About PDF)
This draft report summarizes the impacts to groundwater due to historical mining and milling activities of the Northeast Church Rock, and the United Nuclear Corporation (UNC) Mill in the Church Rock area of the Navajo Nation.
- Revised NECR October 2010 Well Sampling (PDF)(53 pp, 4 MB, 4/21/2011, About PDF)
The report provides the results of a wells sampling event used to generate additional data to assess the impact of the former NECR uranium mine on wells within the adjacent areas.
- NECR Interim Removal Action (IRA) Completion Report (PDF)(339 pp, 31 MB, 6/29/2010, About PDF)
The IRA report provides information on removal action and results of sampling and testing completed as part of IRA activities at and adjacent to the NECR mine.
- NECR Removal Site Evaluation Report with Appendices A to E (PDF)(855 pp, 29 MB, 10/1/2007, About PDF)
The Removal Site Evaluation (RSE) report provides information needed to determine the extent of contamination at the NECR mine.