Guide to Login for SeqAPASS Users
Steps for acquiring a SeqAPASS account for internal (US EPA) and external users for version 6.0 and beyond.
Registering for SeqAPASS
- Go to https://wwa.epa.gov and login with your existing EPA LAN id and password.
- Under the “Community Access” menu, select “Request Web Community Access.”
- Select the “SeqAPASS Users” community and click submit.
- Return to the SeqAPASS login page to access SeqAPASS.
- Go to https://wwa.epa.gov and click on the “Self Register” link.
- Fill out the form using the following EPA Contact information:
- EPA Contact Name – Carlie LaLone
- EPA Contact’s Email Address – email@example.com
- EPA Contact’s Phone Number – 218-529-5038
- Select the “SeqAPASS Users” community from the dropdown menu at the bottom of the page.
- Once you submit the form you will receive an email confirming your request and a follow-up email with your username once your account has been activated.