Guide to Login for SeqAPASS Users
Steps for acquiring a SeqAPASS account for internal (US EPA) and external users for version 6.0 and beyond.
Registering for SeqAPASS
New EPA Users
- Go to https://waa.epa.gov and login with your existing EPA LAN id and password.
- Under the “Community Access” menu, select “Request Web Community Access.”
- Select the “SeqAPASS Users” community and click submit.
- Return to the SeqAPASS login page to access SeqAPASS.
New External users
- Please view directions for creating an account: Creating New SeqAPASS Account (pdf)
Existing Users with External Accounts Prior to December 2021 MUST Migrate their SeqAPASS account to access SeqAPASS
- Please view directions for migrating your existing account: Migrating Existing SeqAPASS Account (pdf)
Note: Existing EPA accounts automatically migrate
If you run into challenges creating or migrating your SeqAPASS account, please ask us directly by sending an email to SeqAPASS.email@example.com