Educational Services Sector (NAICS 61)
Industries in the Educational Services sectors provide instruction and training in a wide variety of subjects. Establishments in this sector include elementary and secondary schools, junior colleges and colleges, universities, and professional schools.
Laws and Regulations
- Industrial, Commercial and Institutional Boilers and Process Heaters: Area & Major Sources (NESHAP)
- Drinking Water in Schools & Child Care Facilities
- Key Federal EPA Regulations for K-12 Schools
- Boiler Compliance at Area Sources
- Combustion Portal: Exit compliance assistance center.
- Healthy School Environments: resources for elementary and secondary (K-12) schools.
- Higher Education Compliance Alliance: Environmental Health and Safety Exit
Policy and Guidance
- Creating Healthy Indoor Environments in Schools: indoor air quality guidance.
- Integrated Pest Management in Schools
For more information on older Emergency Management Systems (EMS) programs and policies, search EPA’s Archive.