Aerospace Sector (NAICS 332 and 336)
Aerospace is part of the manufacturing sector (NAICS 31 - 33). It includes NAICS codes 332: Fabricated Metal Product Manufacturing and 336: Transportation Equipment Manufacturing.
Additional regulatory information may be available from the Federal Aviation Administration.
Laws and Regulations
- Greenhouse Gas Reporting Program
- National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAP):
- Chromium Electroplating
- Degreasing Organic Cleaners (Halogenated Solvent Cleaners)
- Engine Test Cells/Stands (combined with Rocket Testing Facilities)
- Friction Products Manufacturing
- Metal Can (surface coating)
- Metal Coil (surface coating)
- Metal Furniture (surface coating)
- Misc. Metal Parts and Products (surface coating)
- Paper and Other Web (surface coating)
- Plastic Parts (surface coating)
- Reinforced Plastic Composites Production
- Stratospheric Ozone Regulations:
- The Phaseout of Ozone Depleting Substances
- Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program: EPA's program to evaluate and regulate substitutes for the ozone-depleting chemicals that are being phased out under the stratospheric ozone protection provisions of the Clean Air Act (CAA).
- Airport Deicing Effluent Guidelines
- Electroplating Effluent Guidelines
- Metal Finishing Effluent Guidelines
- Metal Products and Machinery Effluent Guidelines