Become a SmartWay Logistics Company Partner
- Why SmartWay
- Benefits of becoming a SmartWay Logistics Company Partner
- Join as a SmartWay Logistics Company Partner today
As a company managing, brokering, or forwarding freight for clients, you play a central role in the supply chain. Your shippers rely on you to provide reliable, cost-effective logistics solutions, while your carrier base and your fleets look to you to develop business opportunities that meet their needs. Your clients want you to help address growing demands to improve environmental performance and address environmental risk throughout their supply chain. Gathering reliable and credible data to meet these needs can be a challenge.
SmartWay Logistics Company Partners can answer these challenges by providing clients the critical performance data they want and by building a stronger, higher-performing roster of carriers. SmartWay Logistics Company Partners assess the current environmental footprint of their carrier base and gain access to the data they need to reduce their impact. They help their carriers become more efficient in direct and measurable ways.
The SmartWay Program helps logistics companies demonstrate their efficiency achievements, show continuous improvement, and learn best practices to become even better.
Benefits of Becoming a SmartWay Logistics Company Partner
As a logistics company, becoming a SmartWay Logistics Company Partner gives you a competitive advantage with your shipper clients and gives you the resources to help your carriers reduce fuel use and increase efficiency. That’s a winning situation for everyone.
Becoming a SmartWay Logistics Company Partner helps you achieve:
- Credible efficiency tracking and sustainability accounting: EPA's emissions calculating tools are the "gold standard" of fuel efficiency and sustainability accounting in the freight transportation sector, ensuring that your tracking efforts are consistent with industry best practices.
- Demonstrated commitment: Clients and customers are making more decisions based on companies performance on environmental metrics that matter to them. Your participation in SmartWay quickly signals that you prioritize sustainability and efficiency and your performance data let them know what you've accomplished.
- Measurable results: Track the metrics that matter most to your bottom line. By measuring and benchmarking efficiency performance, you see how you compare to your peers, as well as how your efforts affect results on a year-to-year basis. SmartWay provides reports that make it easy to show results.
- Operational efficiencies: You can't fix what you don't measure. SmartWay helps you identify inefficiency and waste that costs you money, and allows you to make strategic improvements year after year.
- Sustainability innovations: Tap into industry expertise and best practices through expert webinars, meetings, and case studies.
- Continuous improvement: Your annual participation in SmartWay provides business intelligence that helps pinpoint real achievements and uncover opportunities to get better.
- Industry recognition: EPA showcases companies that demonstrate green freight best practices via case studies, profiles, panel discussions, webinars, and awards.
Join as a SmartWay Logistics Company Partner Today!
Ready to get started right away? Joining SmartWay as a registered partner is easy. Apply now.