Participate in SmartWay
EPA’s SmartWay Transport Partnership helps companies and organizations achieve their freight supply chain sustainability goals by providing credible tools, data, and standards—at no cost—for measuring, benchmarking, and improving environmental performance.
- Register as a SmartWay Partner
- SmartWay and Freight Sustainability Leadership
- Become a SmartWay Affiliate
Register as a SmartWay Partner
Any company or organization that ships, manages, or hauls freight can become a SmartWay Partner. There are three types of SmartWay Partners:
- SmartWay Shippers are companies and organizations that ship or receive freight.
- SmartWay Carriers are companies that carry or move goods for shippers.
- SmartWay Logistics Companies are companies that hire freight carriers and manage freight shipments for shippers.
SmartWay and Freight Sustainability Leadership
EPA encourages all SmartWay Partners to explore leadership opportunities and commit to leading the way for your industry, your customers and your employees, to a more sustainable freight sector.
Become a SmartWay Affiliate
Companies and organizations that do not ship goods directly but want to support freight supply chain sustainability may be eligible to participate in SmartWay as SmartWay Affiliates.
- SmartWay Affiliates educate their members and customers about the SmartWay Program and encourage them to join the partnership.