Meet the SmartWay Partners and Affiliates
EPA’s SmartWay Partners and Affiliates are paving the way for a cleaner, more fuel-efficient future. These companies and organizations are taking action to reduce the environmental footprint of the goods movement and are developing more sustainable supply chains.
Learn more about the companies and organizations that work with SmartWay and their accomplishments.
- SmartWay Partner List: A comprehensive list of current EPA SmartWay Partners. These organizations measure, benchmark, and improve performance on key air quality and fuel efficiency metrics related to corporate supply chain freight transportation.
- SmartWay Affiliate List: A list of the organizations that are helping to spread the word about sustainable supply chain transportation efforts and growing the SmartWay Program.
- SmartWay Charter Partners: EPA acknowledges the 15 freight industry leading organizations that helped conceive and launch the SmartWay Program in 2003.
- SmartWay Excellence Awardees: Each year, EPA recognizes the top two percent of SmartWay Partners who have made significant contributions to reducing the impact of freight transportation on air quality.
- SmartWay High Performers Lists: Based on SmartWay’s annual emissions reports for partners, EPA recognizes SmartWay High Performers that have achieved significant shipping and freight efficiencies that merit special attention.
- Featured SmartWay Partner Profiles: Learn how SmartWay Partners create more efficient freight systems.
- Carrier Performance Rankings: This listing shows the relative performance ranking of carriers and logistics companies registered with SmartWay.