EPA is building WaterSense as a national brand for water efficiency. That brand is more than just a product label; it is a symbol that represents the importance of water efficiency in the US. Making WaterSense labeled products, new homes, and services the preferred choice among consumers will help preserve water supplies for future generations, save on utility bills, and protect the environment. But EPA can’t achieve these goals alone. We’ve developed a partnership program to share resources and encourage the adoption of water-efficient behaviors and quality products that use less water.
- Learn more about the benefits of becoming a WaterSense partner.
- Find out if your organization is eligible to become a partner and join.
- Partners in Action will show how partners are making a difference in communities around the country and whether there are events near you.
- WaterSense Partner of the Year awards recognize those partners who go above and beyond to support WaterSense.
- The Partners Directory provides the ability to search for partners by type, state, or name.