Grantee Forms & Reporting for Brownfields and Land Revitalization in New England
For your convenience, the forms below designated by an SFF are in a "screen-fillable" format. Using the most recent version of Adobe Acrobat, you can open the form and fill in the information right on the screen. You may then print out the information and include in your application or reporting packet.
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's About PDF page to learn more.
- Grant Management Documents
- Payment Requests
- Closeout Process
Grant Management Documents
Grant Application/Amendment Forms
- SF-424 Application for Federal Assistance (pdf) (163 K, SFF)
- SF 424A Budget Information – Non-Construction Programs (pdf) (314 K, SFF)
- Standard Form 424B Assurances – Non-Construction (pdf) (113 K, SFF)
- Standard Form LLL Disclosure of Lobbying Activities (pdf) (204 K, SFF)
- EPA Form 4700-4 Pre-award Compliance Certification (pdf) (986 K, SFF)
- EPA Form 6600-06 Certification Regarding Lobbying (pdf) (586 K, SFF)
- EPA Form 5700-54 Key Contacts Form (pdf) (290 K, SFF)
- Workplan Templates
- Budget Attachment 1
- Additional forms may be found at Grants.gov.
Payment requests are made through the Automated Standard Application for Payments - ASAP.gov. For more information and enrolling in ASAP.gov, go to Information on Receiving Grant/Cooperative Agreement Payments.
Quarterly reports are due 30 days after the reporting period ends.
Reporting periods are:
- October 1 – December 31
- January 1 – March 31
- April 1 – June 30
- July 1 – September 30
- Assessment, RLF & Cleanup Reports are entered in ACRES.
- Job Training Grant Quarterly Report Template (MS Word) (docx)
- Job Training Reporting Form
MBE/WBE Reports are due 30 days after the reporting period ends. The reporting period is October 1 – September 30.
Please email a copy of your MBE/WBE report to:
Larry Wells - DBE Coordinator (R1_MBEWBEReport@epa.gov)
5 Post Office Square, Boston, MA 02109
Your Project Officer
The Assessment, Cleanup and Redevelopment Exchange System (ACRES) is an online database for Brownfields Grantees to electronically submit data directly to EPA.
- Current Users – Login to ACRES
- New Users – If you are new to ACRES, you will need to register at the ACRES Log In page. Follow the steps in the ACRES Registration for New Users to start using ACRES.
Federal Financial Report
SF425 Forms are due 30 days after the reporting period ends. The reporting period is October 1 – September 30.
Please email a copy of your SF425 report to your Project Officer.
Please email your Federal Financial Report to RTPFC-Grants@epa.gov.
Closeout reports are due no later than 120 days after the end of the cooperative agreement period of performance. The reports required for closeout are:
- Final Federal Financial Report
- Final MBE/WBE Report
- Final Technical Report
The final technical report should summarize all activities performed during the grant period to include:
- a final budget
- a list of all sites assessed/cleaned up using grant funding
- all activities performed using grant funding