Targeted Brownfields Assessment Factsheets for Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada
Under EPA’s Targeted Brownfields Assessment program, EPA assists communities to assess potentially contaminated properties and safely facilitate their redevelopment. These fact sheets provide a sample of recent projects completed in EPA's Pacific Southwest (Region 9).
See also: Resource Guides, Flyers and Brochures
If you experience a problem reading a document with assistive technology, please contact us.
- TBA Fact Sheet: Arizona Rural Properties-Hayden, AZ (pdf)
- TBA Fact Sheet: California Rural Property-Winters, CA (pdf)
- TBA Fact Sheet: California Urban Property-Los Angeles, CA (pdf)
- TBA Fact Sheet: Hawaii Urban Infill Property-Honolulu, HI (pdf)
- TBA Fact Sheet: Nevada Rural Tribal Property-Pyramid Lake Paiute Reservation, Nixon, NV (pdf)