International Affairs Sector (NAICS 928120)
Part of the larger public administration sector (NAICS 92), this sector comprises establishments of U.S. and foreign governments primarily engaged in international affairs and programs relating to other nations and peoples.
Laws and Regulations
- Greenhouse Gas Reporting Program
- Montreal Protocol on Substances that Deplete the Ozone Layer
- National Emissions Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAPS):
- Industrial, Commercial and Institutional Boilers and Process Heaters: Area & Major Sources
- Municipal Solid Waste Landfills
- Stationary Internal Combustion Engines, includes information about Reciprocating Internal Combustion Engines (RICE)
- Ocean Vessels and Large Ships: emission control areas, international standards, MARPOL, and more.
Toxic Substances:OECD e-Chem Portal Exit
- International Waste Agreements: waste agreements between the US and foreign countries.
- Great Lakes Water Quality Agreement: rights and obligations of Canada and the United States under the Great Lakes Water Quality Agreement.
- Boiler Compliance at Area Sources
- Border Compliance Assistance Center Exit compliance assistance center
- Combustion Portal Exit compliance assistance center.
- International Import and Export
- Port Compliance Exit compliance assistance center
- Marpol Annex VI Memorandum of Understanding: U.S. Coast Guard and EPA joint enforcement of US and international air pollution requirements for vessels operating in U.S. waters.