Brownfields and Land Revitalization in Washington, Idaho, Oregon and Alaska
This page provides information about EPA's Brownfields activities in Alaska, Idaho, Oregon and Washington (Region 10).
- Free Technical Assistance to Brownfields Communities
A Targeted Brownfields Assessment is an environmental investigation designed to document environmental conditions at a property under consideration for redevelopment. EPA can provide communities and nonprofit organizations with environmental assessment services at brownfield properties with redevelopment potential.
- To request a Targeted Brownfields Assessment in Alaska, Idaho, Oregon, or Washington, please fill out and submit the assessment form.
- For more information about Targeted Brownfields Assessments, read the TBA fact sheet.
- For additional questions, contact Joanne LaBaw (email@example.com), (206) 553-2594.
- Stories from Around the Region
- Highlights & Publications
State Cleanup Programs
Below are links to the state Brownfields program offices.
The following links exit the site Exit
Federally Recognized Tribes with 128(a) Brownfields Programs
The following links exit EPA.gov Exit
- Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium, Alaska
- Bristol Bay Native Association, Alaska
- Central Council Tlingit Haida Indian Tribes of Alaska, Alaska
- Chuathbaluk Traditional Council, Alaska
- Coeur D'Alene Tribe of Indians
- Colville Confederated Tribes, Washington
- Confederated Tribes of Coos, Lower Umpqua and Siuslaw Indians, Oregon
- Confederated Tribes of Yakama Nation, Washington
- Copper River Native Association, Alaska
- Douglas Indian Association, Alaska
- Grayling, Anvik, Shageluk, and Holy Cross (GASH), Alaska
- Jamestown S’Klallam Tribe, Washington
- Kawerak, Inc.
- Klawock Cooperative Association, Alaska
- Kuskokwim River Watershed Council (KRWC), Alaska
- Makah Indian Nation, Washington
- Maniilaq Association, Alaska
- Metlakatla Indian Community, Alaska
- Native Village of Chickaloon
- Native Village of Eklutna, Alaska
- Native Village of Eyak, Alaska
- Native Village of Gakona
- Native Village of Napaimute
- Native Village of Tazlina
- Nelson Island Consortium Native Village of Tununak, Alaska
- Nez Perce Tribe of Idaho, Idaho
- Organized Village of Kasaan, Alaska
- Orutsararmiut Native Council, Alaska
- Port Gamble S’Klallam Tribe, Washington
- Port Heiden Native Council, Alaska
- Qawalangin Tribe
- Shoshone-Bannock Tribes, Idaho
- Sitka Tribe of Alaska, Alaska
- Stillaguamish Tribe of Indians, Washington
- Swinomish Indian Tribal Community, Washington
- Tanana Chiefs Conference, Alaska
- Yakutat Tlingit Tribe, Alaska
- Yukon River Inter-Tribal Watershed Council (YRITWC), Alaska