Brownfields and Land Revitalization in California, Arizona, Nevada and Hawaii
This page provides information specific to EPA's Brownfields activities in Region 9, covering Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.
- Free Brownfields Technical Assistance
Environmental investigations designed to document environmental conditions at Region 9 properties under consideration for redevelopment.Use the online Targeted Brownfields Assessment (TBA) application form to request a Targeted Brownfields Assessment in Arizona, California, Hawaii, or Nevada.
Learn about EPA Brownfield grants, technical assistance, and example projects in Region 9
Read about open space redevelopment projects - repurposing underutilized
properties as valuable open or greenspaces.
Cleanups in My Community
Find Brownfields projects in your area, create a table, generate maps!
- Map of Grant Recipients
State Cleanup Programs
Access the state Brownfields cleanup offices with the links below.
Federally Recognized Tribes with 128(a) Brownfields Programs
The following links exit EPA.govExit
- Elk Valley Rancheria, California
- Fort McDermitt Paiute-Shoshone Tribe, Nevada
- Gila River Indian Community, Arizona
- Hoopa Valley Tribe, California
- Navajo Nation, Arizona
- Pyramid Lake Paiute Tribe, Nevada
- Ramona Band of Cahuilla Indians
- Salt River Maricopa, Arizona
- San Carlos Apache Tribe
- Tohono O'odham Nation, Arizona
- Twenty-Nine Palms
- White Mountain Apache Tribe
- Yurok Tribe, California
- Walker River Paiute Tribe, Nevada
- Yerington Paiute Tribe, Nevada