Brownfields and Land Revitalization in California, Arizona, Nevada and Hawaii
This page provides information specific to EPA's Brownfields activities in Region 9, covering Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.
- Free Brownfields Technical Assistance
Environmental investigations designed to document environmental conditions at Region 9 properties under consideration for redevelopment.Use the online Targeted Brownfields Assessment (TBA) application form to request a Targeted Brownfields Assessment in Arizona, California, Hawaii, or Nevada.
Brownfields Funding Webinar Presentation
This webinar presentation provides information for prospective Brownfields grant applicants in EPA's Pacific Southwest (Region 9) on FY19’s upcoming multipurpose, assessment, and cleanup Requests for Proposals.
Learn about EPA Brownfield grants, technical assistance, and example projects in Region 9
Read about open space redevelopment projects - repurposing underutilized
properties as valuable open or greenspaces.
Cleanups in My Community
Find Brownfields projects in your area, create a table, generate maps!
- Map of Grant Recipients
State Cleanup Programs
Access the state Brownfields cleanup offices with the links below.
Federally Recognized Tribes with 128(a) Brownfields Programs
The following links exit EPA.govExit
- Elk Valley Rancheria, California
- Fort McDermitt Paiute-Shoshone Tribe, Nevada
- Gila River Indian Community, Arizona
- Hoopa Valley Tribe, California
- Navajo Nation, Arizona
- Pyramid Lake Paiute Tribe, Nevada
- Ramona Band of Cahuilla Indians
- Salt River Maricopa, Arizona
- San Carlos Apache Tribe
- Tohono O'odham Nation, Arizona
- Twenty-Nine Palms
- White Mountain Apache Tribe
- Yurok Tribe, California
- Walker River Paiute Tribe, Nevada
- Yerington Paiute Tribe, Nevada